God is touched with everything that touches you, just like no sane parent is happy when their child is in pains.
The balm in GILEAD is the word of God.
Jesus Christ heals in three major ways:
- By the word. The worst time not to attend a church service is when you’re sick when you come to church there’s a higher power to bring you healing and restoration.
17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.
18 And, behold, men brought in a bed a man which was taken with a palsy: and they sought means to bring him in, and to lay him before him.
19 And when they could not find by what way they might bring him in because of the multitude, they went upon the housetop, and let him down through the tiling with his couch into the midst before Jesus.
2. By his Power. Sickness is an enemy, don’t nature or tolerate it. When your health is in question, every other aspect of your life is suspended. Every dream and aspirations is at the mercy of sound health.
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
1Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
3. By his name. Inside the name there’s healing.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Why must you come to church for healing?
– The church is God’s surgical theatre for healing.3.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
– Coming to church is not enough, taking the prescription and instruction is vital for our well being.
The prescriptions includes:
- The communion. The communion is not for the perfect but the imperfect. The communion is a miracle meal to bring about our perfection.
7 Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.
Communion is an exchange, a communication: exchanging your imperfections with the body of Christ.
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
What is in the Flesh of Christ?
– Jesus is the rod that swallows everything tormenting your body; the rod of God is in the bread.
10 And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the Lord had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
11 Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.
What is in the Blood of Christ?
Immunity to all manner of sicknesses and diseases is in the blood.
- The prescription of high praise. Lack of joy is toxic to God. Be thankful, stop complaining. As you praise him, he enters your body and flushes away impurities.
22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy