Unlocking the Supernatural is the manifestation of the word we:
- Receive: John 1:1-5 “In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.”
- Believe: Mark 9:23 “Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
- Obey: Mark 16:15-16 And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.
By God’s design we are superior to the natural but to effectively walk in this level of superiority our obedience of faith must be on the highest level; John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
It is important to note that in unlocking the supernatural, you must know who you are !
WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST
- You are redeemed an heir and joint heir with Christ Jesus;
Romans 8:17 “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
- The Supernatural is your natural lifestyle in redemption
John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3. You are redeemed to have dominion over death.
Hebrews 2:14-15; Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Unlocking the supernatural can be done by the Holy Ghost; Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
So, we must continue to desire increase in the level of anointing and finally we command the supernatural by the word we speak. Mark 11:23 “For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.