Revival carries a lot of blessing.
What you don’t understand keeps you under. It’s your understanding makes you outstanding.
O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.
What is Revival?
Revival means spiritual rejuvenation.
– A revival is the move of the spirit among his people of all ages cumulating in diverse turnaround & supernatural change of story.
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
– A revival is the move of the spirit of God that unleashes the spirit of prayer and supplication, resulting in massive salvation of souls.
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
– A revival simply means spiritual awakening/reestablishment of bringing back what is dead.
When does revival occur?
– When kingdom advancement prayer becomes a lifestyle.
Matt. 6:6 & 9
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Pray without ceasing.
– When you have passion for soul winning
For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel
What is in Revival for us?
– The life & destiny of every engaging believer is transformed in revival.
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
– It confers dominion and authority in the life and destiny of every believer.
By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
– Our needs are met.
And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
KEYS TO COMMANDING MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH
Breakthrough simply means a door that is opened to wherever you want to go.
Marriage is a good thing.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
The following are keys to commanding marital breakthrough:
– Remain committed to kingdom advancement endeavours
– Beware of Pride, be very sensitive.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
– Be foresighted: look into the future, look beyond the lines, ask questions.
– Marry properly: don’t marry on credit. If your marriage must be blessed, it must be legitimate.
– Open communication, apologies to one another & forgive one another.
– Beware of Anger. Anger is a destroyer of lives & families.
Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.
– Beware of lots of arguments.
– Beware bitterness and careless words
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
– Beware of contest: both husbands and wives have their distinct roles.
Eph. 5:22 & 25
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
– Beware of bad company.
– Be contented.
– Be close to your spouse to avoid unnecessary tension and suspicion.
– Don’t fight, it’s not by your power/strength.
WHAT TO DO TO CALM THE STORM IN MARRIAGE
– Submit to Jesus Christ
– Seek light: read books on marriage.
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
– You need to understand the covenant of marriage, don’t rebel against it.