PROPHETIC ENTRANCE SERVICE: COVENANT DAY OF BREAKING INVISIBLE BARRIERS
THEME OF THE MONTH: OUR SEASONS OF GLORY Text: Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
MINISTERING: Pst. PAUL ABIOYE
MESSAGE TITLE: THE BLESSEDNESS OF A REVIVAL( PART A)
TEXT: Isaiah 61:1-5,The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
Ephesians 6:16; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
WHAT IS A REVIVAL?
- A revival is a spiritual awakening that causes the giant in us to arise. is also the reawakening of the spirit
Improvement in our spiritual life and destiny. God ordained a revival for His people to move you forward in this midst of the year (June & July) has been defined as a season of Revival.
- A revival is a platform of divine visitation that is ordained for our supernatural change of story – Habakkuk 3:2 When God visits, death is over – Luke 7:12-16, Gen. 21:1-7
Habakkuk 3:2-6, 17-19 O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy. God came from Teman, and the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power. Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet. He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting. Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
Zephaniah 3:17-20 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.
- Every move of the Spirit of God drafts multitudes into the kingdom. A revival is a time of massive gathering of souls; there is no revival without the massive influx of souls – Acts. 2:41 ; Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. Zephaniah 3:17; The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
- We must be awake spiritually to make the most of this season – Genesis 28:16;And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place, and I knew it not.
- A revival is said to occur when the hearts of men begin to pant after God – Psalm 42:1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
Psalm 34:10; The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
- A revival is said to occur when the fear of God becomes your lifestyle –Psalm 112:1-3 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
Jeremiah 32:30,/ 40 For the children of Israel and the children of Judah have only done evil before me from their youth: for the children of Israel have only provoked me to anger with the work of their hands, saith the Lord. 40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
Revival comes down to make us the Light of God Matthew 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE REVIVAL SEASON
1. Stay awake : Genesis 28:16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place, and I knew it not. Proverbs 10:5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
2. Make working in the Fear of God a Lifestyle (Jere32:40
What is contained in A Revival
1. A spiritual launchpad to the realm of our High Places (Jere30:19)
2. Express answers to our Prayers(John15:16)
Unseen hurdles, blockages etc. prevent people from entering into their blessings(2corinth 10:3-4)These barriers are in different levels and forms- we have a barrier of the mind which is the worst form of barrier.
*in everything you do, never think of the barriers in your way (Ephesians 6:12
*By redemption we have been repositioned with God (Eph2:6)
Breaking Invisible Barriers demands the following:
1. Being born again (John3:3;1:5. Pam 119:130)———Remain in the Light and be Spiritual(Psm25:14)
2. Being in love with God (1corinth2:10)
3. Being Interested in studying the Word of God(2Tim2:15)
4. Must remain on the Go for Christ (Luke10:1,17
“May the Glory and the Hand Of God be upon you”