Inasmuch as we know that God has predestined us to fulfil his glorious plan for our lives, we must know how to go about it. Rom. 8:29 (KJV) “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren”. We need an understanding of how to go about our destiny in Christ, if we must maximize our destiny here on earth. Prov. 3:5-6 (KJV) (5) “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; ad lean not unto thine own understanding. (6) In all thy ways acknowledge hi, and he shall direct thy paths”. Your own understanding will not take you to where you are going, therefore, seek for spiritual understanding.
God is ever willing to lead us, if we are willing to follow. Matt. 4:19 (KJV) “And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men”. There is a command to follow the leading of God; this is because your making is in his leading. Those who are led, never struggle; they get things done cheaply. Jn. 5:30 (KJV) “I can of mine own self do nothing; as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me”. No one outgrows divine guidance; divine plan will always be superior to our own plans.
HOW DO I ACCESS DIVINE GUIDANCE?
- YOU MUST BE SPIRITUAL. 3:6 (KJV) “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit”. Since God is a spirit, if he must lead you then you must be spiritual. Jn. 4:24 (KJV) “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth”. Nobody can access divine guidance if you are not spiritual. Only those who are spiritual can pick and understand divine signals. Rev. 1:10 (KJV) “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet.
It takes spirituality to access and comprehend divine guidance. 1Cor. 2:13-14 (KJV) (13) “Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. (14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”. Just as you hear the voice of your natural father with your ears, you equally hear the voice of your Spiritual father with your Spirit. Psm. 32:8 (KJV) “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye”. Therefore, we access divine guidance by being spiritually minded. The work of the Holy Spirit is to guide, speak and show. The reason why people struggle is because they magnify their own plan over divine agenda for their lives.
- WE MUST HAVE A DESIRE TO BE LED. 29:13 (KJV) “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart”. What drives us to pray to be led, is our desire. Jer. 33:3 (KJV) “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not”. You must ask yourself, “what I am doing now, is it God that led me into it?”
Until you crave for God’s leading, you will never be qualified for his leading; this is because, God doesn’t force anyone to be led, he leads only the desperate and willing. Praying for divine direction, is a mark of humility; knowing that you will never get to the time of your life where you don’t need divine direction.
- THROUGH THE REVELATION OF HIS WORD. 119:105 (KJV) “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path”. In God’s word, we locate the way to go; the scripture is the compass of our destiny that helps us navigate through life’s journey successfully, without sweat, errors and struggles. The word of God directs us on how to go about any assignment God has given us to do; this is why having a revelation of God’s word is paramount. If you labour in the word, you are bound to earn profit. Prov. 14:23 (KJV) “In all labour there is profit: but the talk of lips tendeth only to penury”.
BIBLICAL PROOFS OF DIVINE GUIDANCE
- SUPERNATURAL INSIGHT. When you being led by God, you get things done at a higher level of intelligence; because you operate at heaven’s frequency, since you are being led and taught by God. 32:8 (KJV) “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye”. God gives us insight and light to accomplish His plan and purpose for our lives; when He leads you, He teaches you as well. Anyone led by God in a divine assignment, will always have insight of what to do in order to accomplish that divine plan. Insights, ideas and revelations are the benefits enjoyed by anyone being divinely guided.
- DIVNE STRENGTH. Judges 6:14 (KJV) “And the Lord looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianities: have not I sent thee?”. it is your God-given assignment that supplies you the strength to do it; the strength of God upon your life is in location His plan for your life. 10:5 (KJV) “Wherefore he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me”. God gives us physical strength and health to accomplish the task He has put in our hands; power to run and not be weary, is in your assignment. Joel 2:9 (KJV) “They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief”.
On this note, I welcome you to your covenant day of Exemption…
Understand that by redemption, we are not permitted to suffer what the world around us suffers; this is because we have a covenant of exemption.
- We have been exempted from collapse of business and career. 9:3-4 (KJV).
- We have been exempted from devastations and destructions. 9:18-26 (KJV).
- We have been exempted from stagnations, frustrations and despairs. 10:21-23 (KJV).
HOW DO I ENJOY MY EXEMPTION RIGHTS?
- STAY IN LOVE WITH CHRIST. 8:28 (KJV) “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose”. Keep loving God and things will keep working for you. 1Cor. 2:9 (KJV) “But as it is written, Eye hath not see,, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him”.
- DEVELOP AN EXEMPTION MENTALITY. 23:7 (KJV) “For as he thinket in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee”. Stop thinking like others, think exemption! Prov. 4:23 (KJV) “Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life”. Don’t think on the happenings or circumstances, think your exemption instead.
- ENTER INTO A COVENANT TO MAKE THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ITS ADVANCEMENT, YOUR PRIORITY FOR LIVING. 34:10 (KJV) “The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing”. Every believer after the advancement of the kingdom never suffers what others suffer. Matt. 6:33 (KJV) “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”.
JESUS IS LORD!