You must recognize that as a believer, you have been redeemed as a child of destiny; and every believer is ordained to be an envy to his/her world. Knowing what redemption has packaged for you makes you live victoriously, it is the ignorance of this that makes a believer live like a common man on earth.
WHAT KIND OF DESTINY DO YOU CARRY?
- You carry a glorious destiny, not a destiny of shame and reproach. Roms 8:29-30
- You carry an enviable destiny. 26:12-14 (KJV) (12) “Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. (13) And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: (14) For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him”. Every believer is ordained to be envied, after the order of Isaac. Gal. 4:28 (KJV) “Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise”.
- You carry a destiny of royalty. Being born again makes you a part of the kingdom of God, which is royalty personified. 2Peter 2:9 (KJV) “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light”. Every believer is to live as a King and a Priest on earth. 5:10 (KJV) “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth”.
- You carry a greater potential in redemption, than all the old testament saints. Matt. 11:11 (KJV) “Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom is greater than he”.
However, until you catch the vision of your destiny, you may likely not be able to fulfil it. Jer. 29:11 (KJV) “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end”. Until we catch an insight into Gods plan for us, fulfilment will never be in view. Jer. 1:5 (KJV) “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations”. Destiny in the kingdom, is as far as your eyes can see; you are the one who sets a limit on how glorious your destiny will be. Gen 13:14-15
You must understand that every believer has a predetermined destiny to fulfil; no believer is meant to aimlessly live life, but to live according to Gods plan. Rom. 8:29 (KJV) “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren”. God has given every one of us an assurance to make and glorify us, just as Christ is still being glorified. But, until you catch an insight of Gods mega plan for you, you may not be able to fulfil it.
There is no limit or boundary to the height that any child of God can get to; just as long as you discover it, and then pursue it. Hab. 2:1-2 (KJV) (1) “I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. (2) And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it”. Therefore, see yourself getting to the top most top of your career, and destiny; if you can see it, you can get there.
However, it is what you have discovered that you run with, not what you assume. It is the vision you discover and run with that births fulfilment, not your ambition or wishes. Gen. 13:14-15 (KJV) (14) “And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: (15) For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever”. Every stagnation experienced is a result of lack of vision; until you see yourself in the next phase or level, you will not get there. How far you see, determines how far you can go.
It is important to know that since we obviously have a destiny of no limits, any destiny that must advance to the next phase, must be one being led by the Holy Spirit. Rom. 8:14 (KJV) “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God”. Following divine direction is a vital key to arriving at the fullness of Gods plan and purpose for our lives. We must understand that the world we live in is like a wildlife park, full of wickedness and evil; therefore, living without divine direction makes one a victim of satanic molestations. Jn. 14:12 (KJV) “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my father”. Please, subscribe to the guidance of the Holy Spirit, if you must fulfil destiny!
HOW DO I ACCESS DIVINE GUIDANCE?
- ONE MUST BE BORN AGAIN. 2:14 (KJV) “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”. Being born again entitles you to divine direction because only the saved can see, hear and understand Gods leading. Jn. 3:3 (KJV) “Jesus answered and said unto hi, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God”. Next after salvation is direction; only the saved can be led because God doesn’t just want to save you, he wants to lead you as well. Psm. 23:1-3 (KJV) (1) “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. (2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. (3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the path of righteousness for his name’s sake”. Sincere salvation connects you to the voice of your creator; therefore, if you claim to be born again and lack guidance, then check your salvation and spiritual sensitivity.
- ONE MUST BE BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. 16:12-13 (KJV) (12) “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. (13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come”. The Holy Spirit is our number one guide to destiny; He is our destiny GPS (Global Positioning System). The work of the Holy Spirit is to guide, speak and show.
- ONE MUST BE CLOTHED WITH MEEKNESS. 25:9, 12 (KJV) (9) “The meek will he guide in judgement: and the meek will he teach his way. (12) What man is he that feareth the Lord? Him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose”. God will only direct those who will not argue with him. Num. 12:3 (KJV) “Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth”. Destiny will end as a disaster when you are not meek and humble enough to subscribe to divine guidance. “pride goeth before destruction”.
- WE ARE GUIDED THROUGH THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. 10:4-5 (KJV) (4) “And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. (5) And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers”. Acts 8:25-29. Divine guidance requires a measure of spirituality, for accessibility. Rev. 1:10 (KJV) “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet”. The voice of the Holy Spirit is accessible by only those who are spiritually sensitive to catch it. 1Kings 19:11-12 (KJV) (11) “And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: (12) And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice”. The Holy Spirit will never force his leading on anyone, he leads only the willing.
BIBLICAL PROOFS OF DIVINE GUIDANCE
- PEACE, THAT PASSES ALL KNOWLEDGE. 23:2 (KJV) “He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters”. Once you realize that something disturbs your peace about a certain decision you are about to make, check it; it might just be the Holy Spirit dissuading you from taking that decision. Psm. 85:8 (KJV) “I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly”.
- LIBERTY OF THE SPIRIT. 2 Cor. 3:17. (KJV) “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty”. Every leading from God doesn’t make you bond in your spirit man, it gives rest and assurance. Acts 20:22-23, 21:1-13.
JESUS IS LORD!