We must understand that the diverse manifestations of the Spirit is for our profiting, and for the advancement of the kingdom of God. 1Cor. 12:7, 31 (KJV) (7) “But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. (31) But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way”. The anointing is God’s capital, given to his children to effectively carry out kingdom business, and make profit out of it as well. Acts 10:38 (KJV) “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
We must also know that there is still an ongoing battle between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness, and it takes power to emerge victorious – even church growth is a warfare. Eph. 6:12 (KJV) “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”. No believer is ordained to live as a slave, everyone born of God is empowered to live in dominion.
We must come to understand this ongoing revival is tilting towards the rise of giants, this is why we have to fully understand the timing for us to key in, on time. The gospel brings civilization, development and breakthrough in all city or nation where the word is engaged.
However, the empowerment of the Holy Ghost is not limited to speaking in tongues; there is something that the Holy Ghost offers, that puts you on top. However, believers are primarily empowered for a purpose- to go about kingdom business, and see to the rescue of humanity. Luke 2:42-49. The essence of empowerment is for the welfare of humanity. For example, Jesus empowered his disciples first, before sending them out on kingdom business. Matt. 10:1, 7-8 (KJV) (1) “And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. (8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give”. When your focus is to go and rescue humanity, then you qualify for the anointing; until it is in your heart to do, then God will not put it in your hand. Romans 12:11 (KJV) “Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord”. However, the more committed we are to doing the business of the kingdom, the more anointing we have access to; this implies that anointing grows by reason of usage.
Serving God offers a comprehensive payment. Exodus 23:25-26 (KJV) (25) “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. (26) There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil”.
HOW DOES THE HOLY GHOST EMPOWER US FOR SUPERNATURAL BREAKTHROUGH?
- HE EMPOWERS US WITH THE SPIRIT OF SERVANTHOOD. Serving God is a choice. Joshua 24:15 (KJV) “ And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord”. Service in the kingdom is not by ordination or a calling, it is by empowerment. Isa. 42:1-4 (KJV) (1) “Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles (2) He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. (3) A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. (4) He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law”.
There is no entitlement in titles, it is mainly for leadership identification, and nothing more; any position that cannot make you serve your God has become a god to you. Until you stoop low to serve, you can’t rise high to enjoy the blessings. Phil. 2:5-9 (KJV) (5) “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: (6) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: (7) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: (8) And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (9) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name”.
We serve a rewarder God who rewards not because of your title, but because of our work done. Rev. 22:12 (KJV) “And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be”. Serve today, and allow God lift you up tomorrow. Job 36:11 (KJV) “If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures”. If you don’t know how to serve when others are leading, you will not know how to lead others to the point of leadership; this is what makes the spirit of servanthood an irresistible force to be reckoned with. Mark 10:44 (KJV) “And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all”.
- HE IMPACTS US WITH THE SPIRIT OF FAITH. 2Cor. 4:13 (KJV) “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak”. We need faith because our warfare is basically and essentially spiritual, we are fighting forces that our eyes cannot see; we therefore need faith in the word of God to deal with them according to scriptures, and end up victorious. 1Jn. 5:4 (KJV) “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith”. It is when we are empowered with the spirit of Faith that we can do exploits in the kingdom. Heb. 11:32-34 (KJV) (32) “And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: (33) Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions. (34) Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens”. The work of the kingdom is a work of faith. We have been empowered with the Spirit of Faith to dare the undareable and speak the unspeakable.
- HE IMPACTS US WITH THE SPIRIT OF MIGHT (PHYSICAL AGILITY AND STRENGTH). Eph. 3:16 (KJV) “That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man”. The Holy Ghost anoints his people with the spirit of might so that there will be no down time or period of weariness around them. Isa. 11:2 (KJV) “And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord”.
The spirit of might, keeps you perpetually on the go. 1Cor. 9:25-26 (KJV) (25) “And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. (26) I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air”.
On this note, I welcome you to your Covenant day of Career and Business Breakthrough
In these last days, supernatural breakthrough is ordained to be the core identity of every child of God. Psm 110:1 (KJV) “The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool (2) The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. (3) Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth”. This is why God is repositioning businesses and careers to believers, so that humanity can fly on the wings of progress, righteousness and justice.
COVENANT KEYS TO BUSINESS AND CAREER BREAKTHROUGH
- THE KEY OF SALVATION FOR BREAKTHROUGH. Jn. 3:3, 8 (KJV) (3) “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (8) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit”. Being born again puts you at an advantageous platform or position to receive divine wisdom, that enables you shine in business. Salvation gives you access to the Holy Ghost who continuously gives you ideas that causes you to breakthrough at all times. It is the Holy Ghost that teaches one how to do business, so that you won’t fail in it. Being born again is to be born of the spirit which makes operating in the supernatural, effortless.
- THE KEY OF POWER. There are oppositions everywhere, contending against the fulfillment of your God ordained destiny, and it takes power to overcome them all. 1Cor. 16:9 (KJV) “For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries”.
- THE KEY OF PRAYER AND FASTING. Isa. 58:6, 10 (KJV) (6) “Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? (10) Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward”. If nothing wakes you up to pray, then you lack vision of where you are going; this is because, prayer is the incubator of every vision. Isa. 45:1 (KJV) “Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut”. Every thriving business runs on the engine of prayer and fasting; this is because, certain resistances can only be cleared off when power is obtained on the altar of prayer and fasting.
- THE KEY OF DIVINE IDEAS. Job 29:4 (KJV) “As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle”.
- THE KEY OF TITHING. Mal. 3:10-11 (KJV) (10) “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. (11) And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts”. Secure your business, organization and career by paying your tithe to God. no business will breakthrough without engaging the mystery of tithing; it is tithing that secures open heaven for any individual or business.
- THE KEY OF IMPARTATION. Gen.14:19-20 (KJV) (19) “And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: (20) And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.” There is a need of impartation and priestly blessings for breakthrough; therefore, position yourself rightly, in order to access the blessings your priest has to deliver to you, per time. Zec. 4:6 (KJV) “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts”.
- THE KEY OF BREAKTHROUGH MENTALITY. Prov. 23:7 (KJV) “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee”. You cannot think failure, and smell success; your destiny gravitates towards the direction of your thoughts.
- THE KEY OF THANKSGIVING, PRAISE AND WORSHIP. With thanksgiving, you will always change level. It is the attitude of thanksgiving that keeps you going when it seems as if nothing is working. Habb. 3:17-19 (KJV) (17) “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: (18) Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. (19) The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments”. The absence of joy is the presence of dryness. Joel 1:11-12 (KJV) (11) “Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished. (12) The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men”. The absence of joy is the entrance of depression into a man’s life. Psm. 67:5-6 (KJV) (5) “Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. (6) Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us”. The atmosphere you don’t consciously create, is the atmosphere you will not enjoy.
- THE KEY OF KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT ENGAGEMENT (SERVICE). Matt. 6:33 (KJV) “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”. Let your business be involved in serving God, just as you are.
JESUS IS LORD!